6.28.2011

Toddler Talk Make-UP

Sooooooooo, my son is intrigued with make up. Its quite suprising because he is ALL boy, he is rough, rambunctious, silly, sporty and all things boy. But for some reason he is just drawn to make up. It may be because each day he watches me apply mascara to my lashes, lip gloss on my lips, blush, powder and bronzer on my face, he thinks its normal. We constantly tell him make up is for mommy and he will never touch it around us but every once in a while, You guessed it! He gets ahold of make up.


Today I caught him in the Corner with my Favorite Mascara in one hand, my favorite shimmer shadow in the other (both wands were in the other container) and my Mac compant on the floor and sponge on the table. He was so proud and thought I might be happy
 I screamed 'Dustin what are you doing????" He soon realized he was busted.
He managed to get his right lashes filled covered with mascara and both eyelids had eye shimmer.
We were on our way to the park when this happend, worse part was I am out of eye make up remover and this make up is SUPER smudge and water resistant. I tried my best to wash his face but in the end we have to leave and he was the only kid at the playground that looked like gene simmons.

I showed him the pictures of himseld and he said "Uh Duntin face tary (scary) mommy, peas clean it my face"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear form you :)