12.10.2011

Happy 1st Birthday Mason


Saturday December 10, 2011 our sweet baby Mason turned 1. I cannot believe how fast time went by this year. We have enjoyed every moment of every day with Mason. He is such a blessing and a happy addition to our family.  We celebrated his 1st birthday with friends and family. His party theme was Sesame Street. unfortunately we didn't get much pictures because, well you know how it is when your the party host :)

    With help from my sis & Shel, I made Character Gift Boxes filled with treats for the kids

                                            I made Elmo & Cookie Monster character Cupcakes

                               My sister ordered these super cute cupcakes for Mason, they were a hit!



All this fun made Mason tired, good thing grandma was there to catch him


                         My friend Hilda may these Adorable signs & we stuck them in a mini flower pots
Love the Dollar Tree, I bought these gumball machines and stuffed them with different types of toddler friendly food. They totally went with the decor.

I had several Stations set up for the kids. One of them was  "Color & Counting" with The Count. My nephew is seen here making a necklace.

                  
                                                     Mason with Grandma & Great Grandma

                                                 After a few tries he got the hang of it!

                                   
                                        By the way this pinata was only $10.... SCORE!!
                                          
       Oh Yeah, Candy time!! I also had, raisins, fruit snacks and a few other things besides candy
                                  
                                                Mason enjoying the mini star cake I made him.
                         
                                                                   Daddy's boys!
     
                                              Doesn't seem to have a problem opening his gifts.

                                He actually opened one, his cousins and brother gladly opened the rest.
It was a beautiful day, I couldn't have asked for anything more. We had a great turn out and such a fun time. I can't thank everyone enough who came out and showed their love for our lil guy. Thank you all!
                                                            
                                                    xo chris

P.S. If you want to use some of these ideas and need help just let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear form you :)