5.31.2011

Poopy Talk Tuesday

Toddler Land just gets stranger and stranger. For the last week Dustin has been waking up with his diaper off. he doesn't wet the bed, but he refuses to go potty in the toilet. The other day he went down for a nap and when I went to check on him I found his diaper (with POOP) on the floor. Don't worry it was nicely and neatly wrapped and there was no sign of that brown stuff anywhere else in room. Today, ugh today was something else. Of course Dustin decided to sleep without a diaper for his nap, and he did not want one on when he woke up. I let him roam our home in the nude. I went to his room to grab a bib and I see him in the corner squatting. When he saw me his eyes almost popped out of his head. He was pooping!! I knew he was still trying to go so I said "hold it baby, lets go on the potty" I sat him on the potty and went back to the room to discover they were two poop balls on the floor. One in the corner and one that must have dropped as I was rushing him to the restroom. So I go to change Mason and I smell man poop...UGH! I bet it was on me, I hurried to our full length mirror only to find that I was clean :) . UGH!! there is was again, that smell, that smell that told me I better grab a box of wipes before a hazmat team is called. I went to our bathroom and Dustin is silently crying with his hands up in surrender mode....POOP. Poop on his hand on his potty chair, on his leg, on his ear. Poop everywhere. OMG. I was mortified. I screamed, he scream then Mason screamed. I told him that it was OK but that poop belonged in the potty. Poor lil guy he didn't know what happened. I just could not believe that he would touch that stuff...then it hit me. As I was carrying him to the bathroom he had his hands cupped by his little bottom, he must have realized a poop fell out and figured he better catch the rest... After the bath and bleach this poopy day has now come to an end.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear form you :)