5.08.2011

Happy Mother's Day

I don't know if it's normal but on Mother's day I just want to stay home in pj's and watch chick flicks ALL DAY LONG. This year I told Art I just want to rest but we decided to go to lunch after church. We brought along Long, Crystal and Chevy. WE chose Famous Dave's and thank God we did because there was no wait. The sun was out,  there was a slight breeze, everything was just right! After our walk, we headed out to San Pedro to visit with the Hernandez clan. It was good fun, lots of laughter and food :)  I may not have stayed in my pjs but it was a WONDERFUL day and I was thankful to spend it with my family..
I wanted to share this with all of you moms. Sometime I wonder what am i doing? But when you read a scripture like this it helps me remember that I am doing something right. Proverbs 31:25-29

25 She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.

                       26 She speaks with wisdom,  and faithful instruction is on her tongue.

     27 She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.


    28 Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:

     29 “Many women do noble things,  but you surpass them all.”


 I am so blessed to  be a mother to these two. Although it can be rough, challenging and trying, I look forward to each day I have with them.


 We walked around the beach and this band was play....I took this picture because LOOK AT HIS DREADS.....
Hope all of you Mother's out their know how special you are and that everything you do in say in imparted into the tiny hearts and minds of those that call us Mommy. as are children grow older and go through different stages and changes, one thing will remain... Their Mommy :)
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear form you :)