1.19.2012

Liebster Blog Award

My blog was nominated for the Liebster Award by Kelly at The Family Blog!. Thank you Kelly!














*The Liebster Blog Award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve more recognition.

Please check out some of the blogs I listed below, (and Kelly's) I'm sure you'll enjoy them as much as I do.


**To return the favor, I am nominating 5 blogs for the Liebster Blog Award [in no particular order]:


Mommy and Me Creations


Moving in Slow Motion

Jaque's Soda Parlor

Full and Happy


Our Forever House



***Here are the rules for accepting the award:

•Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.

•Link back to the blogger who awarded you.

•Give your top 5 picks for the award.

•Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog.

•Post the award on your blog.

Happy Blogging
xo, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear form you :)